Winter Indoor Soccer Program
Pembroke Youth Soccer
More than just a game!
Samba futebol or futebol de salaeo is a form of soccer that relies heavily on individual ball skills and speed of play. Also commonly known as Futsal, this international game of small-sided, indoor soccer is played on a hard surfaced court with small goals. It provides players with a fast, exciting, action-packed game that develops quickness, improves coordination, and encourages skill precision. Samba Sundays combines focused skills training with weekly competitive futsal matches that PYS kids love to play.
Why choose Samba Soccer?
- Fast, fun and competitive games and skill work.
- Focus on foot skills, quickness and speed of play.
- Local, affordable and convenient.
- Age appropriate curriculum developed by PYS coaches in cooperation with the professional coaching staff at PTUSA.
- 7 successful years of helping PYS players improve their game, play more confidently, and prepare for the next level of play.
Pembroke Youth Soccer and PTUSA have teamed up again to offer players winter indoor soccer sessions designed to improve speed, agility, footwork, and ball skills and to be FUN, FUN, FUN. Samba Sundays will be open to PYS registered players in the U6, U7, U8, and U10 age groups. The program will be held on Sunday mornings starting in January and concluding in March. The program will take place in the North Pembroke Elementary School Gym.
Space will be limited to the first 20 players registered in each age group.
U6 Coed - (Kindergarten) - TBD
U7 Coed - (1st Grade) - 10:00am - 11:00am
U8 Coed - (2nd Grade) - 11:00am - 12:00pm
U10 Boys - (3rd & 4th Grade) - 12:00pm -1:30pm
U10 Girls - 3rd & 4th Grade) - 1:30pm - 3:00pm
North Pembroke Elementary School Gym
January 25 - March
"SNEAKERS AND SHIN GUARDS REQUIRED"